Welcome to the 2021 Parade of Homes!
The annual new home showcase presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa and sponsored by Samsung & Pella Windows and Doors of Oklahoma. This year’s event will feature more than 100 homes from more than 50 of the area’s top builders and highlight the latest in neighborhood amenities in four featured subdivisions. Featured homes range in price from $150,000 to more than $1 million.
The Parade of Homes includes homes throughout cities in the Tulsa metro area including: Bixby, Broken Arrow, Catoosa, Collinsville, Claremore, Coweta, Glenpool, Jenks, Owasso, and Sand Springs. For a map of all home locations, pick up the Official Guide at participating QuikTrip locations beginning July 16th. Look for the Official “Parade of Homes” Sign in the front yard!
Highlights of the Parade of Homes
- All homes are staffed during event hours by builders or company representatives, providing an opportunity to get professional advice on achieving the dream of owning or building a new home.
- A wide range of home styles, prices and locations.
- The latest innovations in materials, features and technology for new homes.
- Ideas on floor plans to fit your family and lifestyle.
- For more information: The Official Guide, which contains maps, home and building company descriptions and floor plan information, will be available beginning July 16th at all area QuikTrips.
Thank you to our App Banner Sponsors
- At Survival Zone Safe Rooms, we offer our customers peace of mind when the tornado sirens go off, safety in dangerous weather or home invasions, top-tier quality construction, and the lifesaving ability to truly protect what matters. Survival Zone Safe Rooms and their team of experienced welders have been manufacturing EF-5 rated, above ground, steel safe rooms since 2004. With well over a decade of experience in manufacturing safe rooms they have honed their safe rooms to be strong and overbuilt for the ultimate safety conditions.
- At Epic our approach to home building is different than most home builders. Before you commit to anything, we’ll sit down with you and figure out the details. An Epic home not only fits the style of it’s clients but also achieves economic goals by using advanced energy star and green building techniques. Many builders can build a pretty house but very few have the knowledge and certifications to build a home that performs well with low ownership costs. You’re building a home for your family. We’re building a business for ours!